V.K. Sykes stops by to share beyond the synopsis of Lethal Confessions, by giving readers a deeper insight with five unknown facts that the back cover doesn’t share.
Five Facts about Lethal Confessions,
by husband and wife writing team, VK Sykes.
- Amy Robitaille, the heroine of Lethal Confessions, was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. She’s fluently bilingual and curses in French.
- Lethal Confessions is our longest book.
- Randy always writes the first draft of every VK Sykes book – except for the sex scenes. Vanessa writes those.
- We consulted with female homicide detectives from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office while writing this book. It was a very cool but truly intimidating experience to walk into room full of tough, smart women with big guns and handcuffs strapped to their belts.
- There will be a sequel to Lethal Confession, featuring Amy’s partner, Alex Poushinksy.